Arthur F. Moore, M. D. Scholarship

Eligible applicants are students enrolled in a program within the Department of Rehabilitation, Human Resources and Communication Disorders, with preference going to a Counselor Education student specializing in Rehabilitation Counseling. If there are no eligible applicants from this program, other qualified applicants within the department may be considered.

Academic Colleges, Departments, and Units
Counseling, Leadership, and Research Methods, College of Education and Health Professions, Department of Rehabilitation, Human Resources & Communication Disorders